Saturday, May 10, 2008

SUNSHINE ON THE WING

Got a few shots that I just put together from the backyard. Things are starting to pick up, although we had hard rains yesterday and today. We even had an F1 tornado touch down just outside of Winchester. And, of course, we had just put down the awning as our official announcement of Spring's arrival!
Here are my contribution, with captions:


The gold is back!











(Come to think of it mine never did come up this year, wonder why?)



Two overlooked backyard residents.
(This is definitely one of my favorite
'Spring' sitings. Have seen flocks (20 to 30) of them which is unusual)







These stones were put in place during the Civil War.


The duck came later!

That's it for today! ~ DaveKay
Boy did I really drop the ball on this one. Can't for the life of me figure out why I stuck emails where I did, this one is from way back. April 21. It's like going on a treasure hunt to may sure I haven't missed something. Sorry DaveKay
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: