Friday, November 24, 2006

FLORABUNDA EXPLAINS 'EMILY'

I trust everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday had a great day. I cooked up a storm, hence no post yesterday. Sorry but couldn't take the chance of burning dinner! LOL

Here is Florabee's explanation to who that Emily is trampling her flowers. ~

I saw my pictures on the web site. Wow! So proud. But I thought afterwards, maybe we should send a picture of Emily with the following caption.....

"Hi I'm Emily. Do I look like I walk...anywhere?"









SURPRISE ! ! Florab's very own FILEY

(bet she knows where I got this beauty at!)





So thanks for clearing up the 'who is Emily' mystery Florab and to you know who for the wonderful surprise picture.



We need your pictures! If you have any backyard photos you'd like to share, please use the link on the right and send them in.



So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: