Wednesday, November 22, 2006

DAVEKAY'S ON A ROLL

Over on Little bit DaveKay has a hidden picture for us. Here he sent in another 'can you figure this out'? I'll put it at the bottom of this post. But before we get to the 'thinkin' part, enjoy these !




Imperial Moth










Luna Moth (I saw one of these bout 10 years ago in my yard. Very cool)





DaveKay called these 'snow flowers'.






They do look like flowers














Comet Hale-Bopp, taken in "97, in my backyard!
Now this is a keeper !!





Now for the 'thinkin' part, here's what DaveKay wrote ~
What makes it so unusual is when it was taken! I"ll let you and the viewers figure that out, then I'll let you in on the answer, and how I took it! Fair enough?

So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: