Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Birds of Davekay

Junco (I only see these little beauties when there's snow!)






Titmouse (Never seen one of these at my house.)





Females are never as colorful as males. And they say females are more fashion conscious!!!

Red winged blackbird. (It has always fascinated me how their feathers can be different colors depending on where they are. Wonder how that works??)





Kildeer. (I see lots of these around the farms here.)






Bluejay catching some evening rays.








And one more, which I found amusing -- a sparrow doing his mid-air Dracula impression!
Thanks DaveKay. My favorite is the sparrow.
So take a peek out your window ans see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??
Remember the link for sending in your backyard photos is on the right !!!!

1 comment:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Love this photo. We have feeders for sparrows, greenfinch and chaffinches, a table for starlings- gets swamped every morning for our home-made bird muesli(!) and a separate feeder for "our" robin.... will send a photo if we get any!

http://bobs-diary.blogspot.com