Friday, August 24, 2007

INTRODUCING FLOWER

Just a short line to show you that another cast member of the Bambi movie showed up last night. First, there was Bambi and his mom,







then Thumper showed up. Last night, guess who made their appearance!





Right!
.
FLOWER!
.
The cast is growing all the time, although I'm not too thrilled that Flower decided to show up! LOL ~ DaveKay



Images courtesy of DaveKay
.
So sorry I took so long to get to these. Been quite stormy here this week. You sure do have a wonderful backyard DaveKay.
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

1 comment:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ahhh! Tha whole film set! LOL!

I like bunnies, I do.... see lots of them round here. When we're driving along I count them.

Do skunks really stink? What do they smell of?

:@}