Thursday, July 19, 2007

MORE BAMBI

I hear it's been a bit noisy around DaveKay's for the last few days, so our friend was keeping a low profile.


But once the neighborhood activities were over...
Bambi was back ! Good thing too.

Don't want anything to happen to our buddy here.



DaveKay has also told me that he's 'fixed' up a feed pail just for Bambi. Bambi hasn't used it yet, but he's hoping. And so am I. Those will be good photos. Can hardly wait.


Images courtesy of DaveKay
.
Note from DaveKay from a later email ~ Got home late last night (Tues), and as I was pulling up in front of the house, Bambi trotted across the road right in front of the car. She stopped, looked at me, and then walked up the front lawn, around to the back yard, and disappeared. And I definitely told her there is a curfew for her! Oh, well, as long as she stays out of trouble. Deer are known for their explorations and foraging junkets, so I gotta respect that. It's worse than watching your own kids play on the monkey bars! (He also told me about the feeding pail then)
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: