Tuesday, January 02, 2007

WELCOME TO 2007

Hope this year is going well for eveyone. I know, it's only 2 days old, but I still hope it's going well for you. It's a sad, sad day for me. Today is the last day of my vacation and it's back to work (icky word, work) for me. Oh well.




DaveKay had a visit from Mrs. Cardinal. And being one to never miss a photo op, he grabbed the camera and presto, I got mail!






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next DaveKay got creative. Not sure whether he thought she was lonely or he just wanted to give the opposite sex equal time. LOL (Look closely at these ladies, I'll tell you why at the end)













Images courtesy of DaveKay
.
.
.
.

Ok ladies, notice anything about these???? Or rather should I say bout Mr. Cardinal? Wonder why he's always bigger then she is?? Just kidding DaveKay, the blended photos are great. You do some really neat stuff with that panorama program. And I know everyone enjoys each and every one.
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: