Saturday, December 30, 2006

DAVEKAY'S DECEMBER BACKYARD

I know it's December, you know it's December but someone forgot to remind the weather it's Dec! Well around my backyard anyway. And from the looks of things around DaveKay's backyard, his too. I know we've had temps in the 40's and DaveKay says it's fairly warm around his place too. Don't know if that's good or bad, but it just doesn't seem right. Kinda like the calm before the storm.
.
Will this mean tons of snow in the coming months? Will temps fall to below 0? Stay tuned for the January episode of 'Weather in the backyard'. LOL
.
Enough of the chit-chat. On to the pictures!





I'm not sure which one I like best. Both are one of a kind sunsets. One has clouds to reflect the light/color but the other has the tree surrounded by the rosy light. Oh the heck with it, I like them both!


I'm sure the squirrels are happy it's not snowing!




Mr. Black looks to be on a mission.



Yep, straight to the peanuts!





The Jays around here are very noisy birds, looks like DaveKay found a way to keep his quiet.





Corn always makes a nice perch!









DaveKay's elusive Chickadee.





DaveKay said he was going to go through his pictures to find something to send in. Then low and behold looked who showed up!











Why do they made these holes so little? I can't get a good bit!









Guess...little...ones...will...have...to...do.....
.
.
Images courtesy of DaveKay
.
.
.
.
.
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??


No comments: