Friday, April 24, 2009


Hello ! When I'm not watching the Drives or cleaning up my photo database, I'm outside these days.

The ducks are back in force this year

A splash of red !


It seems the only birds making a real statement right now are the goldfinches!
They're filling out their suits of gold very quickly, as you can see















.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We already have a resident bunny - probably a helper for the Big Guy at Easter, and happens to live nearby! No other residents have shown up, but it won't be long now. Anyway, Spring is REALLY officially here - I put my awning down two days ago! LOL


Enjoy the pics for now - I'll have more later! ~ DaveKay
.
I'm not sure if Winters are really getting colder, snowier and longer of if it's just me that's feeling them more but but I, for one, sure am glad that Spring has finally begun to peek it's head out around these parts. Now if only I had time to get to that yard work, LOL.
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??
.
PS Congrats Dave on your recent purchase, lol

No comments: