Sunday, June 01, 2008

FROM MAY18TH 2008

Good Morning!

Just a word or two on how things in the back yard are progressing. The weather today was gorgeous, which brought out Mama Duck and her little ones, who are not so little any more! I counted 8 in her brood today, which is good, considering the surroundings! Also, our friend, Thumper, was out and about today. I'm assuming that it is Thumper, or one of the Thumper "family"... My wife tells me that Thumper was running around the yard earlier today with a "friend". Hmmm...
Do I see little bunnies in the near future? Stay tuned! ~ DaveKay



























Images courtesy of DaveKay
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

2 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is nice!

I love the bunny.

I like bunnies!!!

:@}

Stardust said...

What a paradise you have here. =) I love animals and watching them is a delight, but I don't see a lot of animals here. Love bunnies. I sure hope to see the little ones arrive. =)