Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LATEST FROM THE BACKYARD

Hello!

Not too much happening in the backyard yet. For one thing, the Cooper's hawk has been around for the last couple days. That means zero population for several hours each visit! I haven't seen him today - maybe he's eating at another restaurant this week! I've sent along a series that I put together last night - these are the last I'll probably take through the patio door! From now on, I'll sit out on the patio, now that the weather's getting warmer. So here they are, with explanation!



Rocky, checking to see if I have any peanuts for him!
(Thought he looked familiar LOL)




Chickadee gymnastics(Awesome timing)




House finch grabbing a quick bite.


Starling. Love the eyes!




The goldfinches are getting close to gold!







































On a Drive !
(full screen too)

As you can see, I grab shots of the critters through the patio door while I'm on a Drive! Talk about multi-tasking!
.
Images courtesy of DaveKay
.
Well you've done it again. Great shots
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: