Thursday, January 10, 2008

I've heard from Mothernature that she and Indy John have tried to send some stuff in but it never got to me. There was a few days there that I didn't get anything to the wildmail addy (which I thought was a bit strange) and I was having some connection problems (figured it out finally, was something the ISP put in that was supposed to be a temp thing until they fixed their lines but they never came back for). So if you ever have something bounce back at you try sending to a second addy I'll put over under the wildmail addy. Also use the comcast addy if what your sending is big. I know the comcast addy can handle larger sizes but I'm not real sure about the size limit on the other.
.
Sorry for all the problems. Hope this clears it all up
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: