Thursday, October 25, 2007

LET ME EXPLAIN


Hmmmmmm........Could this Garter Snake photo I took in Cape May, NJ a couple weeks ago possibly be the culprit??? ~ Eleanor
.
.
OK now the explaining part. There was a very funny email going around that had to do with a Garter Snake and she sent this in. I debated on where to put this. Here or WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY?. Finally decided that I'd put it here. Left a note on Little Bit to that fact. Now I'm thinking I should of put it on LATELY since she was away from home when she took it. But I've already said it was going here, so it's here. Anywho, For those of you who haven't seen the email, it's a tale of how a Woman brings in some potted plants because the night temps outside may hurt them. And a Garter Snake, who has taken refuge in one, comes out and 'checks' out the house. Of course I've already deleted the original, won't ya know it. But it goes on about how one thing leads to another and gets funnier as it goes. I'm really sorry I don't have the whole thing for you. This whole post would make much more sense if I had it. Maybe someone will take mercy on me and resend it.
.
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: