Monday, October 01, 2007

A BIT LATE BUT ...HERE GOES

Good Evening!

Hope everything is good there; here, we're in the middle of a late day thunderboomer (9/27)- getting lots of much-needed rain!
While waiting for mama and the kids to show up (they'll be late tonight!), I thought I'd catch you up on some of the other backyard news, by way of a photojournal (fancy way of sayin' I got some pics for ya!)





While taking a shot of the patio feeding area, Rocky showed up, so i told him to strike a pose!




These are shots of what I think is a young Carolina wren.










This is the latest photo of my little calico cardinal. Looks like he's getting redder!





This young female cardinal stopped by for a snack.




My ducks stop by occasionally, but stay back where the deer usually feed -- they feel safer back there. I guess.


The finch diner was packed today, as usual!






The Canada geese over at the local pond usually head for a larger pond across town in the evenings. I caught a few of 'em leaving.
.
I caught a few of 'em leaving.
And that's the journal for tonight!
Hope you enjoyed it!

More later! ~ DaveKay
.
Once again DaveKay, wonderful pictures as always.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??



No comments: