Monday, September 03, 2007

It's me again!

This post represents a new, and rather odd acquaintance of mine. I call him the "Calico Cardinal", because of his odd plumage. I am assuming that he's just a juvenile who is caught up in getting his new suit - a feather at a time! You'll see exactly what I'm talking about when you see the pics!


















The last shot is one of my bro' Rocky, as he sat there takin' in all the action!

Catch ya later! ~ DaveKay
.
Images courtesy of DaveKay
.
I see exactly what you meant. That is certainly the strangest looking Cardinal I've ever seen. And Rocky is definitely enjoying the long weekend !
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??


1 comment:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Oh my! Is this bird the latest ad from Utd Colors Of Benetton? How could they!

I love that squirrel.

:@}