Tuesday, August 07, 2007

STORM

The other day we were threatened with a Thunderstorm. The clouds built all day long but we got no rain again.



It is the monsoon season now and we watch the clouds build all day long...




but the storms hit the mountains and go around us



Towards evening I went out to see what the clouds were doing and there was a rainbow so I guess part of the valley got rain that day.
I could not get the whole rainbow in one pic so I tried to send the complete rainbow in three pics.









Images courtesy of Nakota
.
How cool to be able to see so much of a rainbow. At my house I can only see half at most and that's not very often. Must be lots of open space at your house.
.
Thanks for sharing your rainbow Nakota.
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: