Sunday, July 08, 2007

SPECIAL TREAT FOR A SUNDAY MORNING



Bambi (I'm goin' with Bambi until proven otherwise!) showed up early this afternoon(Fri 7/06), and I really got a rare
look at her! I was sitting on the patio, while she was rummaging around in the back of the yard. She suddenly turned around and started walking toward the patio. I sat absolutely still, and she walked up to within 15 feet of me! She suddenly noticed me sitting there, and she stopped, sized me up, and quietly turned and walked away.
What a thrill! The pics show it all!
Enjoy! ~ DaveKay


















Images courtesy of DaveKay

.

Thought this would be a nice way to start everyone's week off. That DaveKay is one lucky man. There isn't a deer within 5 miles of my place and all 5 of those miles are filled with city!

.

So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: