Friday, July 27, 2007

BEEN DOING SOME PRACTICING

OK, not as exciting as DaveKay's deer I know. But over the weekend I had a visitor out at my trailer. This is a Grey Garden Slug.

Just moving slowly across the deck when...


it comes to a crack. After looking the situation over...

he raises his head...

rears back...


and goes for it!

Once the top half is safely over...



the rest just followed along.



Rufflie Daylily out at trailer. (Been waiting for these to flower for 3 years!)



Unrufflie Daylily


And last but certainly not least, my 'moose' puppy(she's 7 months). Rather large and all feet(and for some unknown reason believes she's a lap dog). Matter of fact it's a good thing I took the shots of the flowers right after I got there. Has no respect for flowers, that one. But she's a sweet dog and when it comes to 'family' very loyal.
.
Well that's it for this batch.
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: