Tuesday, June 19, 2007

COMPLETE CAST !

This young lady showed up in my backyard about an hour ago! (6/14 around 2 pm local time) She caught me completely off-guard, and all I could get were these two hastily composed shots.






The one was shot on the run! So, that does it -- all I need now is a soundtrack, and I have my own backyard Disney movie! LOL
.
Images courtesy of DaveKay
.
Congrats on your complete cast DaveKay. That's one movie I'd pay to see (and very rarely do I go !)
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??
.
PS I hope this post doesn't produce a million and one deer hunt ads ! I'll keep an eye out for them. Sorry folks. ~ Naturewatcher aka wolfkas

1 comment:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ah she looks really sweet. How big was she???

I saw a tiny muntjac(sp?) deer near here recently. Just standing on the path in the woods. We held back to let her finish munching, then she disappeared into the bushes. Only about 2 feet tall!

:@}