Sunday, May 06, 2007

TRY THIS AGAIN ~ SPRING HAS SPRUNG

"Look who showed up in my backyard just a few
minutes ago (4/27 late afternoon) with her new "family". I was lucky enough to get some shots because I didn't notice them until they were heading out of the yard"! Hopefully they'll be back! I'm puttin' out lots more cracked corn from now on ! Got a few other shots that were on the list already. Enjoy! I know I am!" DaveKay



Now children, there is always lots of good eats at this place. Remember that.













Now this is a good place to get a drink.











One of my fav flowers! I wait for these every spring. Got 4 of them myself.








I can smell them (well almost anyway). Planted a yellow Lilac around 4 years ago and am still waiting for it to bloom. It was just a single stick way back then. Hopefully the late snow we got here hasn't prevented it from blooming this year (if it's going to). I just wish the flowers would stay around longer. Guess Spring has come a bit sooner for DaveKay then at my house in the Midwest. But that's OK. I'll just enjoy his and them get to enjoy mine when it gets here. Stretch it out a bit. LOL
.
Images courtesy of DaveKay
.
Hope these stay. So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: