Wednesday, May 09, 2007

NEW ADDITIONS AT DAVEKAY'S

The week has started out well for me -- the weather has finally come around to where it's halfway decent outside! We're starting to see lots of little ones running around!
Besides the ducklings, we have some brand new cardinals (shot of one attached), a baby groundhog, and a baby black squirrel! All I need now is some hummers! I've got my fingers crossed! Even bought a new feeder!



The first two shots are of the new baby black squirrel, named Heather by the next door neighbors' little girl.





The next shot is Heather's mom/dad eating a donut..

Next is the baby cardinal,




cool drink,





big Jay,



lil Goldie
.
.
And that's it, folks!
.
Images courtesy of DaveKay
Thanks. And I hope we get to see more of all those little ones you mentioned.
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??





No comments: