Friday, March 16, 2007

TIME TO SEE THE RESULTS OF THE "NEW TOY"

WOW ! ! And that's an understatement. I'll let you know what DaveKay said when he sent these at the end.
.
Grackle


I love the colors

Now this is one BLUE Jay !







Titmouse with a full mouth


Spring Robin


.
.
.
These are definitely worth the wait. Here's what DaveKay said when he sent them ~
.

Well, here they are -- the first offspring of my new "toy"! Remember, I'm still learning, and there are a lot of bells and whistles on this baby! They will improve.
I'm aiming for a "textbook" image, but trying to retain some of the aesthetic "atmosphere" of the bird. With the detail that is now possible, the grackle ( of which there are two striking shots ) takes on an eerie appearance with his "shining" eyes. The blue jay's colors seem to be more striking, and the titmouse looks cuter! The two pics of the robin were taken from ~ 130 away , but the detail was still there! All these were taken while it was raining steadily, so you can imagine what I can get with the sun shining!
.
Ah DaveKay, I think you've got it ! These are awesome. I think I speak for everyone when I say ~ Keep them coming ! ! !
.
Images courtesy of DaveKay and his "new toy"
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: