Monday, February 26, 2007

SNOWSTORM

I took advantage of the big snow we had today, and got shots of those who participated in the feeding frenzy!


Hey, your rockin' the feeder over there!



Don't land! I don't know how much more weight this feeder can hold!


UMMM... guys, there isn't any seed here.



You wouldn't consider sharing a bit of that, would you?




If I sit on this, I'll be able to save it for later.




Junco ~ Ya know it's snowin' when these show up!




They balance out nicely, don't you think?




I hear someone on the other side. Wonder who it is ???









Sure wish I could see through this and see who it is.





during the height of the snowfall
.
.
Images courtesy of DaveKay.
.
DaveKay your backyard is looking a lot like mine right about now. Snow and more snow! Of course, I don't have such lovely additions in mine. But I had 5 Junco's out there on my tiny feeder today. And they only show up with the snow.
.
Thanks DaveKay !
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??



No comments: