Saturday, February 17, 2007

LOOK WHO CAME FOR DINNER ! !

Well, I've got the more hearty guys in this submission! They braved the storm better than anyone else today!



We start off with a cardinal,



then two mockingbirds



I have a shot I call
"snowbirds"



We have two shots of my ducks at the location closest to the patio,








one of the feeding area at the back of the yard
.
.
.
.
.
.

One is "smoking",
the other "non-smoking"! LOL




Next shot is a cute one -- a blue jay coming in for a three-point landing, and a grackle giving him a wide berth! (Well I would too, might get knocked off with all the skidding going on!)




follow with my "snow-eater" squirrel,











and finish with Mr. Cardinal
.
.
Images courtesy of DaveKay.
.
.
DaveKay sent these and finished off with "OK, do your magic". I think it's DaveKay that does magic with his camera. I just put on what I'm sent, no magic in that.
.
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: