Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I DIDN'T FORGET THESE

Honest I really didn't forget. Just was busy with the EAGLES~N~MORE site. But I've pretty much got that up now and mostly caught up with the littlebit posts.

I remember this one ~ Yellow-bellied Sapsucker



And if I remember correctly here is a Downy Woodpecker.

Even looking closer, I'm stickin' with the first ID !




Gold Finch (right???)



Now this is a great Blue Jay shot. I really like the effect the branches have.




Those poor Geese. With such mild weather they don't know which way to go or even if they should !!





And no post from DaveKay is complete without some Hummers



















Images courtesy of DaveKay.
I always look forward to his emails for this site. He has such an interesting backyard. Very busy place. Wonder if he and his family ever get a chance to use it ????
So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: