Saturday, November 18, 2006

FROM DAVEKAY

Hi!

Just me again, with my "yarder" pics!


I'm going to have to get busy in the back yard again -- I'm getting down to lots of pics of cardinals and goldfinches! I don't want the viewers OD-ing over my birds!
No problem -- got some more sunsets and hummers. And ducks -- lots of ducks!
I'll leave these with you, then.



Got another shot of Peety on the swing,












a "cold" snow sky,






a rare Purple Finch (rare for these parts) with a goldie in the backround,





another lazy squirrel,






and a frightening close of another squirrel.






***** MESSAGE FROM DAVEKAY*****

Wish more people would submit some stuff! DON'T BE BASHFUL, FOLKS! (hee,hee.....)


Ok, now that I've let DaveKay pretty much write this post (and how well he did!) it's my turn to say ~ Do you have backyard pics you'd like to share? It's now easier then ever! You can use the 'SEND YOUR PHOTOS HERE' link on the right. Just attach the pictures to an email, (you can add captions or whatever if you'd like in the email), hit send and your done. I'll do the rest.

So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: