Monday, October 23, 2006

WELCOME WELCOME

Welcome everyone to WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ?? I hope one and all will enjoy this site. If anyone has photos they'd like included, please fell free to send them to the email addy at the end of every post. Please appropriate photos only! I know that most of you will but this is viewable by the public and you know what that can mean. If you'd like, include a caption with them. Other wise I'll think of something. Most of the time I can look at a photo or series of photos and come up with something. All I do ask is that you let me know what kind of bird it is if you send bird photos, thanks. Please be patient as I will be tweaking this site some in the next few days. I'll keep playing around with it until it looks just right. LOL

Well the first set of photos came from a fellow cammer, DaveKay. So thanks to DaveKay for these!


Great close up --->














Now that's yellow!










actually sitting still! ----->











Northern Flicker




Hangin' around --->

















Mirror image.





Now these are a few of what DaveKay sent. And I have a feeling there are more on the way.

The addy you can send photos of 'yarders' is yarders@msnetwork.ws

So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: