Tuesday, October 24, 2006

ANOTHER DAY, MORE PICTURES !

Okay, here goes the next round of pictures and hopefully I get them all right this time! Actually DaveKay told me that there was a Flicker in the last batch, I just got the name in the wrong place. As for me, all I saw today out my window were leaves all over! Which means I should be out there raking up, not here but this is so much more FUN!



This way children.












Just amazing how they can hover in mid air!









What a gathering. Bet it was noisy.







Such brilliant color on this guy.










This is a Downy Woodpecker. I love that touch of red.

Wild Parakeet. Now that would be a treat to see out my window!

Remember if you have a picture(s) you'd like to submit they can be sent to ~ yarders@msnetwork.ws

So take a peek out your window and see WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ??

No comments: